Saturday, March 28, 2009

when life gets real...

...it tends to suck.

news:
- i continue to amaze myself with my completely-effing up abilities, i actually have quite a knack for it.
- i'm consoled by my Father, as well as the greatest band that has ever lived:



(they seriously will eat your favorite band for breakfast. )


i usually don't read it when people post poems or lyrics to their blog.
but i'm going to do it anyways because this one is truly a keeper.
(read it like you mean it boy)


light that fuse, back up three steps, and bite down on that bullet.
you've been doing this for way too long, and it can't be fixed.
don't worry, it can't be fixed,
so pull up that chair, and suck down that trouble.

misery is the fuel that keeps this broken down, lifeless instrument running.
i'm sinking in cursory and i'm sinking headfirst.

clear your dusty throat and taste that stiletto.
can you taste that metal?
don't worry it can't be fixed.
don't worry it can't be fixed, so don't worry.

light that fuse, back up three steps, and sink without trace.
hold me down till i stop crying.
i don't want to feel this anymore.
hold you down cause you're not trying.
i don't want to kill you anymore.

is this what you were designed for?
did you think that you had it coming?
hell follows with you.

1 comment:

Morgan Miller said...

Kenny, how could I not have known that this would happen?

I knew, and I didn't want to judge you.
I wasn't angry; I was sad along with you.
I wanted to give you a hug, hold you tightly an cry, cry, cry with you.
I wanted to love you, because love covers over a multitude of sins.

But the tragedy is that you didn't allow me that, and you never will.

And this was so, so long ago...

But I still miss you every day.