Thursday, December 4, 2008

December!


I'm not sure why, but I didn't post anything for the entire month of November. Maybe it's because I realized that nobody reads this blog. So I guess it doesn't really matter. :)

Anyways, it's December! I love December!

Also: I decided that I'm going to buy a video camera and start video blogging and making other sweet videos on youtube! I guess you could say that I became inspired after watching some peoples vlogs.

Plus I already know how to edit videos, and I have iMovie HD AND Final Cut Pro! :)
I know no one reads this, but I'll put the link to my channel once I get that camera and start filming things!

Hooray! :)

4 comments:

Devoted said...

o don't be so sure people don't read your blog...maybe they just don't comment. LOL Go to my blog and get the tracker from the bottom. You'll see more people amble across your blog than you think. :-D

Anonymous said...

make it so. it will be really cool to see what you make.

Alicia147 said...

is this the thing you were supposed to start with liz? haha...she told me a bout it this summer...

Morgan Miller said...

hey... that's my sweatshirt.


^_^