Saturday, December 27, 2008

Been working to put on good habits.


Hi friends!

Christmas was totally marvelous for me this year! My family and I traveled up to Fresno to stay with my grandma and have christmas with all of my dad's side of the family. It was such fun! I received such great presents, and since I got a job at Islands in the summer, I actually was able to buy nice gifts for a few of my friends and family!

As far as awesome presents that I was given, I got three CD's: Moby - Last Night, Animal Collective - Sung Tongs, and Laurie Anderson - Big Science.
I've listened to all three in their entirety from start to finish, and I could probably talk about each for lots of paragraphs. But I won't, because I like having people read my blog, and I wouldn't want to torture you guys. But I mean, I don't know. I guess blogging is all about writing and reading stuff. But...uh I'm not sure. I feel like it would be annoying...maybe. I don't want to risk that. Or something. Frick. Shutup kenny.

Ahh! I also got a video camera!!! It's so freaking cool! It's a really nice Mini DV Sony HandyCam. Which, I know, isn't crazy nice or anything, but it's a quality camera and I already know how to use it (and final cut!) thanks to digital media. :) High school may have been useful after all.

Also, the day after christmas my Mom, Dad, brother and I all went to Yosemite! Everything was covered in snow, but the skies were astoundingly clear when we got there. It was maybe the most pristine and beautiful thing I have ever seen in my life so far. Don't feel like you missed out, because I recorded tons of footage and will have a sweet video up soon enough!

Speaking of videos, my YouTube account is: kennychiwa147
Check me out! :)




Oh, and also. A little side note.
The title of this blog entry is a line from the song "Who Could Win a Rabbit" from Animal Collective's album titled "Sung Tongs" (that I got for Christmas).

If you want to broaden your musical horizons, I plead you to check out this album! It's one of the most creative and musically insane things that I have ever listened to, and I totally love it!

animal collective ftw!

4 comments:

Alicia147 said...

kennychiwa147??

that is possibly the best name I've ever seen.

Kenny said...

haha! thanks! :)

"kennychiwa" is actually a nickname my old CSU Northridge roomate James gave me randomly. I always thought it was genius. hahaha

Morgan Miller said...

and when the night is cloudy,
there is still a light that shines on me

shine until tomorrow

let it be.

Unknown said...

Allow me to be a naysayer:

In this post, you mentioned "me" twice, wrote the word "my" eight times, and said the word "I" 26 times.

But you did not mention Jesus even once even though it was his birthday that you were supposedly celebrating.

[/criticism]