Friday, May 8, 2009

These past few weeks...

1
I have nothing to fear anymore. Life is genuine, God is so good.
I'm very thankful for my beautiful friends. I've made quite a few new ones. They're all so great. And there's one in particular that I really hope will be with me for a long time. I have a good feeling that she will.



2
God has been giving me wisdom and discernment. Wisdom with girls and music more than anything else really. I've been realizing that the passion He put in me to play (music) for people is just that, something He put in me. I think it would be unwise of me to stifle this desire of mine, so I've been pursuing it rigorously.

3
I have a consistent source of accountability and brotherhood in my life. God has been using him greatly to be a profound encouragement to me, it's amazing. For now, it happens entirely over the phone. Sometimes it kills me, but I'm glad I can say "for now" because I basically always want to give him an enormous hug after every conversation.

4
I've discovered a peaceful place. I love it and I love the people. I feel passionately called to serve at this place for a time. So I will.

5
I confidently believe that it's in God's will for me to attend Biola and study philosophy. As far as getting in goes, I plan to attend sometime next year. I applied for the fall semester, but haven't found out if I'm in or not yet. I was told that I would hear from them by this monday...which basically means that I'm very nervous.

6
My musical palette recently has included the following:

Fleet Foxes
Radical Face
Boards of Canada - The Campfire Headphase
Norma Jean - O' God The Aftermath
Mew - A Triumph For Man



7
I love you all. Blessings! :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

kenny...

Anonymous said...

ahhh kenny.
you are too good.
:D

Anonymous said...

muchas gracias.

Morgan Miller said...

It seems like you're still afraid of me.