Monday, September 14, 2009

i dont know what to title this

Today has been profound.
Though the events of today really just ended up bringing me back to sitting here at my desk, something amazing happened today.
Today is characterized in my mind as an incredible victory. The aftermath of an amazing night that will hopefully be repeated many times in the near future.

I feel so encouraged and affirmed. More than I have in quite a while.
I am completely wrapped up in God's infectious love, so much that I kind of don't even know what to do with myself.

Today has been spectacular.

something i remembered today:

never forget and continually remind yourself of the specific instances in your life when God displays his beautiful faithfulness.



1 comment:

Courtney said...

That's always really encouraging to hear! :)