Friday, January 2, 2009

Yosemite & YouTube



I don't plan on posting every video that I make for YouTube here on my blog, but this is a special occasion. Being that this is my first official video that I made with the sole intention of sharing it with everyone via YouTube. So enjoy!

Also, to you grammar obsessed people, I apologize. I'm pretty sure that "It was probably one of the most cool experiences that I've ever had in my entire life." isn't correct. Oh well.

And I'll admit, I don't think I've got this whole talking to the camera thing nailed yet. But this was my best shot and so I just went with it. :)

1 comment:

Morgan Miller said...

Ok the part with you talking to the camera is totally dorky and rather nonsensical (it made me smile, anyway), but the video as a whole I found very, very nice.

Yosemite is gorgeous!